Hello TBG

IDDQD_IDKFA

Hey TBG, I am a frequent player in all of your servers and truly enjoy the atmosphere in them. I mostly play in the MIXED TITAN server. That is, until I got banned. I do not remember the date and time of the ban, but I believe it was about a week ago.

It all started when me and this one guy got a little too competative and started talking after we killed each other. We exchanged a couple words to each other and then I got banned. Keep in mind, I never said ANY racial slurs. I sincerely apologize for making an Admins' life harder than it already is (I know because I used to be an Admin on a server) and have learned my lesson. I will never talk in any servers ( I rarely do)and will just play the game for what its suppose to be played for, fun. Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this and creating fun servers.

Sincerely,

IDDQD_IDKFA

you were banned by falcon and the reason that I am seeing in the banlist "GENERALL ASSHATTEDNESS"

We wait for him to respond and see what he wants to do with it.

Never mind... Fast got there before me :(.

sry about the delay, falcon is most likely busy usually on the site everyday. Give it another day. Thanks for hanging on ;)

Im sure he will respond asap, hes pretty cool about bans, and he will give you a good description of your impending wrong doingnesses, dw Im sure you will be unbanned :D

Alright, seeing as how I don't remember you I'll give you a second chance. Keep in mind I have no tolerance for people talking shit to me in game. The vast majority of the rounds I enter I'm flying the gunship, and when I'm flying usually the other team is dying. While that's going on you won't see me talking shit to the people I'm killing, so I expect the same in return. I'm sure you did something to warrant the ban, but seeing as how you posted in a respectful tone I'll lift it.

Back