Hello TBG

||3RB||MOBB

Me Mobb. Server good. TBG good. games good. I will try to play for losing team to help balance games...and I'll try not to have too many vodka tonics while playing :)

:grosdonnentcinq:

Hey Mobb. Great squading up with you for a bit the other day, probably elevated my gameplay a bit. Sorry about the name spoof ban thing, nice to know that there are no hard feelings. Besides, it's hard to find mature players who enjoy vodka tonics while gaming. Always been a bourbon man myself, but I will drink whatever booze is available in a pinch (except for that sloe gin shit).

I'll try not to have too many vodka tonics while playing :)

:grosdonnentcinq:

lOl Welcome!!! And he said Hi after a ban app. what a guy. I like Bombay and tonics. Dirty with olives. Mmmmmmmm heaven :)

When it comes to drinking and gaming, TBG ist he place to be. TBG especially love drinking and flying.

p:

lOl Welcome!!! And he said Hi after a ban app. what a guy. I like Bomb bay and tonics. Dirty with olives. Mmmmmmmm heaven :)

Bombay with tonic and lime - a favorite of our Norwegian exchange student's dad. Damn we got shit faced on those a few times. Then I introduced them to the Long Island and they were never the same!

Bombay with tonic and lime - a favorite of our Norwegian exchange student's dad. Damn we got shit faced on those a few times. Then I introduced them to the Long Island and they were never the same!

lol that to funny Mac.....I don't think anyone is the same after a Long Island. It could be just me but drinks that come with a lime are for woman and drive me crazy when thay do it. Remove the lime and it's back to a man's drink ;p

Back