Hello peoples!

Sano

Well, I am not really absent.. I just haven't been play BF3 lately. Got kinda burned out on it once I hit Colonel. I do check the forums all the time though. Just wanted to show that I am still around.

I'm on the same boat, my reasoning is my mouse is broken and waiting for my new one in the mail. Will be on servers ASAP!

I just ordered more RAM.. want to see how well BF3 works with 16GB of RAM. Wish I had bought 2 of my graphics cards when they still made them.

ill tell u bf3 works great with 4gb..

I would of really like to of seen it on CrossFire, but XFX quit manufacturing my card. Should of gotten 2 when I had the chance.

I would of really like to of seen it on CrossFire, but XFX quit manufacturing my card. Should of gotten 2 when I had the chance.

never really noticed a difference when i was running sli to be honest

Thanks for the heads up Sano. Also have you tried too find a used version of your card?? I am sure there is on for sale out there unless they are uber rare.

Thanks for the heads up Sano. Also have you tried too find a used version of your card?? I am sure there is on for sale out there unless they are uber rare.

I have looked at ebay for a used one. Don't remember the prices, but they were actually reasonable. Might just go this route.

Back