Hello....its me from Indonesia

Indra

Thanks for join this FORUM.....
Anyone come from Indonesia?

Indra

45, married with 3 childrens and there is nothing important to me....just call me if you would like come to Indonesia....

LOL....free trip...please kill me with RPG....LOLLLLL

Guyz i have a simple question ....how to reduce my pinging when play BF4 from Indonesia ---> US, which one the best for pinging reducer software, leatrix or cfosspeed ? I have both of them...Thanks

Indra

distance from server is your issue. when one plays on international servers outside of their home country one's ping usually the issue. sadly the two best solutions are either the server moves closer to you or you move closer to the server. sorry buddy were not moving our server lol.

the quality of your ISP is also a factor. are you using the best connection available to you? etc...etc....

i've played on servers in the past where i had a very high ping and i was able to play i just had to anticipate things faster and way ahead of time in order to be competitive.

i hope this helped!

Thanks Admin for your advice...
I really understood exactly, and still trying to getting solution and I have found the other alternatives for Reduce the Lag by online ping reducer service such as :
1. https://www.reducethelag.com , please any suggest for this alternate.

Thank you

One of my reason, to play on US server is Hardcore Mode available, there is different for ASIA server...Hardcore Mode make me feel stress and focus to play the BF4...lellllll....seriously .

Thank you

In 2020 or something the new transatlantic fiber line is supposed to be done. The claim is world wide low latency (aside from your own isps issues). We'll see.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Ben,
Thank you for your info and for all you guys......

Back