Hello from Connecticut!

Hawkeye

I just wanted to sign up and say "Hi". I play on your BFBC2 Server as much as I can. Most of you might know me as EcG-B Hawkeye. EcG stands for East Coast Guardians, However, it is a community that mostly plays Counter Strike. Needless to say. I always try to come into your server to play. I am looking to also, aquire the IP and Password, If I may, to come into your Team Speak server. When I asked, someone said all I had to do was ask and they will allow me in...for now, I reside in another TS server, that mostly all play COD-Black Ops.

I am just looking for some companions/teamates to chat with when I play specific games. I am looking forward to BF3 when it comes out...I see you might have a server......Good!..

Gonna keep this short, I worked till 10 am today and haven't slept since Monday (today being Wednesday-I think....lol)

See ya server side!!!

Welcome to the site! I sent you the TS3 password in a PM. I don't have the IP off hand, but you can click on the TS3 Viewer, should say connect, and get the IP/Port from there.

Thanks! I got it, and that's exactly what I did...gonna have to wait to join in right now..wife is in the room and BLASTING the TV right now.....so you won't be able to hear me....lol

What part of connecticut you from? Im in montville right now right by Mohegan sun. Oh and welcome to our humble abode.

What part of connecticut you from? Im in montville right now right by Mohegan sun. Oh and welcome to our humble abode.

I'm from the Valley.....Seymour....I will be giving my yearly contribution to either Mohegan's or Foxwoods in a few weeks......lol...

Thanks for the warm Welcomes!!

Seymour eh? Got some family in Beacon Falls and Waterbury - but I'm all the way up in Suffield. Thanks for checking us out - see you on the battlefield.

Seymour eh? Got some family in Beacon Falls and Waterbury

I know them well...I run the Waterbury Trains on the Weekends there.....

Back