Hello everyone

Lil_Debbie

dropping in to say hello to all.
been playing on your COD server for awhile, nice ping and usually good group on there as it is allways full..
bit about me..I have been playing online games since 1999, started out with Quake2 then Quake3 all weapons then after year or two switched over to instagib then instagib ctf and still play it once an awhile even to this day. Then started with the war games Soldier of Fortune SOF2 so on, Wolfenstein, then switched to Call Of Duty..all of them :)
Played SOF and COD competively on TWL ladders (Ctf-TDM-Sabotage) now i just play for fun..I really like Hardcore,probably cause it seems so easy to get kills compared to normal damage servers..
oh well cya on the battle field..
Lil_Debbie

Last edited:
Hey, how's it going? Nice to see you join our site ;).

456474931_0356ba4a8d.jpg

Heya hows it goin? You gonna be getting into Bad Company 2?

thanks for welcome all..
i sent truck load of snacks into admin.
wonder what he did with them???

thanks for welcome all..
i sent truck load of snacks into admin.
wonder what he did with them???

Who can say for sure. I only know that I had to make a run for some milk, unexpectedly, but that was just a craving. Anyway, we'll be sure to find culprits; most likely it was Fast binging again.

had a glass of warm milk everynight since i was a boy.

I don't quite know what to say to that, except the first thing that comes to mind: It figures you've had a glass of man-milk every night. It's no secret you like the man-lovin'!

there are many ways to interpret my last statement. Use your creativity six!

Hey Debs...nice to see ya around...and plz dont let Fast eat all our snacks...cause we are running out of milk... lolz

Back