Hell Let Loose server

AmishBob

Assistant to the Regional Leadership Manager
Admin
Hey All, we currently have a Hell Let Loose server stood up and running out of NY (best option currently).

@Delvious and I were playing last night and it was pretty fun - but crazy - with 100 people in the server. WW2 with ground troops and tanks currently.
It is not a fast-paced game like COD or BF series. Requires a good deal of teamwork and voice communication. Seems to be much less complex than squad though.

CD Keys currently has this available for 16 bucks a steam key. If you are interested and would play multiple times a week, help seed, etc let me know and I might be able to send you a key.

Some videos if interested:

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/hll/7871469

1596564705204.png

Attachments

• 1596564346708.png
    1596564346708.png
    84.1 KB · Views: 441
this game is faster paced than squad/post scriptum. but not as quick as bf. honestly though, it feels better than BFV if youre interested in a WW2 shooter. guns are accurate, and deadly. bolt actions are 1 shot kills, smg/automatics are 2-3 shot depending on range and caliber. overall its a ton of fun

Oh dang you have the game? Can you join the server so I can add you? It’s still in alpha stage so the admin stuff is very basic

Yeah its definitely at a different pace.

Actually I would require the steam 64ID. Do you know how to get that?

actually i found your steam ID i think when you connected to the insurgency server. I think it has been added now. First time, first one :D

Actually pretty fun, you learn to get over the fact you're gonna die a lot

This looks pretty fun, I might give it a try. What does he mean though when he says its fun when it works? Is it really buggy?

Hey guys been away from TBG for a bit but have been playing a ton of Hell Let loose. What is the server name?

I don't think we still have it. Never stayed populated/took off and only had a member or two who got into it.

Back