Heading to Houston soon

sixer9682

Thursday or Friday will be the last time I'll be on for at least a week, maybe two while I move to Houston and get shit set up there. The movers are packing up everything this Saturday and I'll be in hotels for a week. So, if I don't see you guys in game the next couple of days, I'll catch you in a couple of weeks most likely.

Excellent.. the last piece of the puzzle is in place...

PM me with your new address, I'll swing by and say hello. I'm only 1.5-2 hours from Houston. I dropped the Harley off at the paint shop this morning for a new skin, but I should have it back in a week or so and I'll head over for a beer.

Good luck on the move and see you when you get on

600 mile trip for me. I hope one day I can swing by and meet you in person. Be safe!

fuck what will i do for two weeks without randy....hmmmm....send me at least a naked picture of you will you?

good luck with the move.

I probably have some of those -- but you might have to get by with his manly white horse dance.

Well, we're here, still getting everything set up so I might be on tonight or tomorrow. It reminds me of S. Florida with a South Western spin to things. I like it here a lot so far, and I'll catch up with you all shortly.

Well, we're here, still getting everything set up so I might be on tonight or tomorrow. It reminds me of S. Florida with a South Western spin to things. I like it here a lot so far, and I'll catch up with you all shortly.

I really like Texas. I hope to move there some day myself. Glad to see all is going well and hope to see you in game soon.

Have a great Trip Six! send us some sweet photos of the new place :D

Haha! Right now all you'd see was boxes and boxes and yet more boxes. All of the empty ones, about 70 big ones, fill the living room area and there are about 30 more to go...le sigh! I did get the cat condo set up and all the furniture is in but there's a lot to do still. On the plus side it took me all of .3 seconds to destroy the wife's desk. I went to move it, picked it up and it literally fell in on itself. So, I sent her to a furniture store to buy a one made of all wood, no press board bullshit...sheesh. I'll get some pics up when I can though.

Back