Headed to Texas

@locksmith673 my cousin whom I haven't seen since I was a kid lives in San Antonio. And I'm visiting friends in Dallas. I may move back to Texas. Checking it out. @sixer9682 I'm not headed to Houston this time around. I may later in the year. From 17-21 Jan I'm going to hang out with my younger brothers in Southern California. We haven't been together in over 30 years! While we're all together, we gonna go and harass our sister...muahahaha. Nothing like kids in their 60's. Oh yeah, my daughter, Son and grand kids live down there too, guess I'll have to behave around them.

I'm back until tomorrow. Dallas was good. Watched the game waiting for the flight. Delayed due to thunder storms. Was supposed to arrive home at 8:55 p.m. instead arrived at 10:35 p.m.. Got home at 12:05 a.m. Took off during a thunderstorm...woohoo! Now I'll be headed to Southern California tomorrow morning for a week to hang out with my brothers and harang my sister. Maybe I can go and visit @Soulzz while I'm there...dunno though...from the postings...if he starts leading me to the basement, I'm running!

What part? We should meet up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I'm visiting my brothers in Palm Springs, my daughter in Riverside. But I can meet up with you anywhere, except your basement.

Wow, I go right through Pasadena to bypass LA. What are you doing on the 21st? We can meet for lunch on me! I'll be on my way back home.

Back