Hav'nt been around too much, been busy with work and other things.

Greddy

A friend of mine is getting married in about 2 weeks, and works for a company in Burlington, New Jersey called Interstate Motorsports, they sell exotic cars. For his bachelor party his boss invited us to New Jersey Motorsport Park in Millvillle, New Jersey. Needless to say it was an amazing day, figured id share. Sorry for the shitty quality, was not expecting what was there and all i had was a cell phone. =(

We towed the 2010 GT3 RS down in the hummer. The highlight of the trip was on the way home when a state trooper pull over and got out and was taking pics of us driving by. They took 4 cars down total, the GT3, Hummer, the Benz, and a Ferrari Spyer that i didn't get pics of. Total was about 800g's. lol

Theres some videos in the album as well.

Forgot the password : motorsport

http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c127/KarlH84/New Jersey Motorsport Park - 5-16-10/

Ohh it was a blast, if you ever get the chance to go up there they got some go karts in the middle of the track and they race around you while you drive the go karts. Would be a blast to take the kids if they are old enough.

hehe yea, thought it was a diff one but i think your right, didn't belong to the guy we went with and it wasn't running the same circuit as him so didn't spend to much time around it.

Back