Having a bad day? Trying finding out your real dad is Charles Manson

ErikStenger

Matthew Roberts: My Dad is Charles Manson

By FRANK CARNEVALE

(MYFOX NATIONAL) - Matthew Roberts, a DJ in Los Angeles, recently made a shocking discovery that his real father is Charles Manson, the leader of the Manson Family, who was responsible for the the brutal murders of Sharon Tate and several others during a five-week killing spree in 1969.

"I didn't want to believe it. I was frightened and angry. It's like finding out that Adolf Hitler is your father," Roberts told The Sun . "I'm a peaceful person - trapped in the face of a monster."

SNF2138MATT-280_933338a.jpg

A photo of Matthew Roberts.

SNF2138CHAS-280_933339a.jpg

Killer ... Charles Manson in 1968 mugshot

According to The Sun , Roberts, 41, said that 12 years ago he began the search to find his biological parents and tracked down his real mother in Wisconsin. After an exchange of letters he pressed her into revealing the identity of his father. She told him that in 1967 she fell for the charismatic and hypnotic Manson and followed him to San Francisco. She claims that during a drug-fueled orgy she was raped by him.

She returned home, Matthew was born in March 1968, and given up for adoption. He grew up in Rockrose, Ill., and discovered at the age of 10 that he was adopted.

Roberts said that he sank into depression when he learned the truth about his real father. Upon meeting his birth mother she told him that he looks just like Mason.

Roberts has exchanged letters with Manson, who is serving a life sentence in Corcoran State Prison in California. Roberts said the letters, which are signed with a swastika, mainly ramble and say "crazy things" but Manson did confirm he could be his father. He has also passed on his prison phone number, though Roberts has yet to call.

In one letter Manson reportedly wrote, "You got the same father I got. A hobo just left on the midnight train and died, lost at sea."

Roberts struggles with the truth, telling The Sun, "He's my biological father - I can't help but have some kind of emotional connection. That's the hardest thing of all - feeling love for a monster who raped my mother. I don't want to love him, but I don't want to hate him either."

Manson turned 75 this month (some records list Nov. 11 as his birthday, others Nov. 12) and spends most of his days singing and playing guitar in a high security unit, according to CNN . He also has continued to show a powerful influence on others, sharing his thoughts on issues like the environment with supporters outside the prison.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...-dad-and-discovered-he-is-Charles-Manson.html

http://www.myfoxspokane.com/dpp/new...ad-is-Charles-Manson-fc-200911241259074172939

What.. the.. fuck. That's messed up.

heard it today even in canada we are feel sorry for this guy ;B

Back