Haters Gonna Hate - For Sixer and Fallen

Soldier4Real

This goes out to all the hackusers out there. Go fuck yourselves........we don't cheat. Btw I know I have some amazing Ninja skills in MS Paint. The funny thing is at least three of the people are hackers: exterminator77 (current Supreme Commander), Slayer86 (prior PB Bans), ans =SUYT= Pepper007 (prior PB Bans). Also mind you this is only for two months I've had this soldier.

hatercat.jpg

hatereagle.jpg

haters.jpg

**************Owned* ****************** :DDDDDDD

haha ringurbell accusing you. Fucking cheaters these days. Hiding into new aliases. Scumbags! Go get them!

LMAO awesome montage!!! Im going to have to start doing that too! Matter of fact from now on I will be screenshotting hackusations and make a beautiful collage with them :D

Holocausto is a bitch hahahaha that fucker is always crying when I go against him, but always the first to join a squad I am in...doucher.

hackusations of epic proportions! That is one of the best yet, Soldier. Probably only took you one day to get all the kackusations to make the post. Nice job.

chicagoSS always been a fucking crybaby wah wah...I need my warm milk...bitch i will give u warm milk :)
I thought i had him banned...oh well was a long time ago...

If I see that ChicagoSS guy in any server of ours it's an instant ban. He's been talking mad shit, stupid fucking noob that he is.

SirDiealot I just play man. People can't accept the fact that people are better than them.

Soldier, maybe you should use lube next time, especially with that giant unit you are always talking about.

People have been accusing me of hacking on the BC2 deathmatch server. I can't help that the MG36 and I are like peas and carrots.

I should have taken a screen shot, tonight I had a few people calling me a hack on our own BFBC2 SDM server. I just typed "lol" in response. It's just too sad sometimes.

Back