Hate to start a new thread but...

WildRaider

BANNED
BANNED
Ok guys im pretty sure this guy hacks based on what he did...Ok you know how on your squad deathmatch you guys have A as the big blue building and the big green building is known as the green building...Well I was squatted in the little redish ornagish building below the green building and this LoA Myoji shot and killed me with the 40mm shotgun thing from the other little redish orangish building just below the big hill side and kills me...I and im sure many of you knwo for a fact that the 40mm shotty doe's not have that much range...Even tho we know with the regular shottys the range is fucked up but this is and extension...I have been using it and know its range so im 99.9% sure this guy is hacking...

It only takes a few minutes to look up a player; PC - Battlefield Bad Company 2 Stats
Once again I don't see anything that really sticks out; I look at accuracy, Headshot K/D ratio, & K/D History. Any of these things can give you an idea about aimbots; anything above 1.7 I would consider aimbot; it seems the average is 1.5 for most of us; Sixer, Meat, & myself.

Yes but explain to me how he can shoot me with a 40mm shotgun extension from where he was and I was...Thats just not possible...I have been using the 40mm shotty and it doe's not have that kinda range at all...

were you injured at all. shottys can have some crazy range sometimes and if your hurt it might only take a graze from one to kill you. i was thinking the same thing with someone else when they 1 shot me from about 30ft away with the 40mm shotgun. and me being at full health. you are talking a bit more distance than ive experienced but myoji is generally a sniper so hes probably not use to using a shotgun the way everyone else does. not many people will give up there location for a shot that they arent positive they can kill with.

As far as I know i wasnt hurt...He shot both 40mm rounds at me and I think the first barely grazed me but the second one was dead on and killed me...I just don't know about it...That distance as far as I know is not possible...Because hek I try to shoot people 15 to 20 ft away and it barely hits them or misses completly...

Might want to take a look at this

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/erZPhcwkSw0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/erZPhcwkSw0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

yea but also take into account that you were staying fairly still and so was he. so theres less lag correction at that point. when your running with it your more succeptible to a bad hitbox due to lag

lmao nice bob. you kinda beat me to the punch with that one

What exactly is that video supposed to mean...I didn't really get the point of it other then something with ping...And those guys was like maybe 8 to 10 ft away from one another...My case was alot further away then that...Im sure my ping is fine considering my ping usually runs around 51 or less...

well basically it means that hitboxes are fucked. they game is made to compensate for around 100ms ping to the server. if you have around 100ms ping then no worries but if you have less than that you need to aim behind the person and higher you need to aim infront of them. which could be why sometimes you have issues hitting people with the 40mm. now with both of you kinda sitting there you dont need to worry about that he can just aim directly on you and get a good hit.

Well I have no clue what mine is...But I just don't see it reaching that far...But whatever...

on a side note i played with rageywrecktum today. he just runs around constantly. saw him get mowed down a couple times when he runs around a corner and kills a guy just to find their teammate right there. ill spec myoji when i see him on just to be sure.

One magic shot and your a hacker, I guess I have a feel for the game now, the only person I know that hacks is meat........j/k. Don't hackulate unless you got better stuff than one time, I mean if it's every time that is something different. BTW, Frit0z that was me that hit u with the 40mm a mile away....."BOOM, Headshot" and yes I was very surprised.

Fuck the headshot. I've been having fun repar tool killing people lately. I've gotten about 7 kills this week with one GRRRRRRRRindshot (headshot with repair tool).

hey frit0z says i cant wear tags because im not in clan how do i get in clan im a user already

wildraider told me to join but when registering i forgot his name plz let me in

Um I never recommended you...You came into tbg clans server and had they tags and no one knew who u was...I asked you why you ahd their tags on u said cause u like the clan but can't join them...Then they told you jsut because u signed up at site doe's not make u a member...Then I said you could always apply to be a member by doing the app thingy...Get your facts straight man...

Back