Hardline team balance

LB_Sniper

Thank you for allowing my to complain about your server. Kevin who is the admin for your Hardline server is sad. I Have been playing Pc games since they started. I have owned and ran many servers. Hard line is a great game. It is sad that the admin allows the teams to get stacked so bad. He is never on the un-stacked team. He is allowing Members of the KFC group that have kdr's on average of 5.0 on up with the Nuny's to dominate the server for long hours. He laughs at people who complain and does not help one bit. Now I am not going to ask you to change your server but, The people are leaving due to this kid. If he is a admin. I wish he would grow balls and tell the KFC group to mello out. I just think it is odd to see a player 37 and 3 on average in a run and gun game all the time and 8 to 10 players of the same group also on the same side. I like to compete but, When the admin tea bags you for no apparent reason and continues to type rage in the chat box. This shows his age and maturity level. You are a great group and I love to read the forums. I hope you would take the time and look into this . Thank you for your time in this matter.

Players are allowed to change teams as the game allows. The admin does not control how that goes. I have played many times when players accuse of "stacking" and they dominate. I have also played when teams are "stacked" and they lose. I just never understand how people complain about this. Before you even start the game, there is a 50/50 chance you will lose or win. If an admin abuses they should be dealt with, but dont' accuse one of something that is not in his control. You have just as much a right to switch sides and join the squad you would like. Remember this is just a game.
I spectate alot and the only thing I see Kevin do is not take crap from people and not allow the server to get out of control.

If there is Admin abuse, I suggest you submit proof and the Head admin will deal with it appropriately. They are fair.

Well I know Where this is going. Too bad the server will fail. I tried.

If the server fails it's because there are 373 players currently worldwide. Other that we run successful servers whatever game we support.

http://bfhstats.com/

Other than that, admins dont have ability to move players or to stack a team. If a team is better than the other, then the other team needs to play better.

I created a new thread for this one.

First off, Kevin has no control over who plays on which team. The move commands are not active for most of our members because they're not required. We want people to play together - it makes the game more interesting for everyone.

When one team has a monopoly on players using voice comms, they're at an advantage. Of course they are; the game rewards teamwork and co-operation. Join us on Teamspeak and you can enjoy that advantage as well.

We're an adult gaming community. Rough edges are to be expected. We're pretty thick-skinned and we tend to assume the same is true of our guests.

Thank you for allowing my to complain about your server. Kevin who is the admin for your Hardline server is sad. I Have been playing Pc games since they started. I have owned and ran many servers. Hard line is a great game. It is sad that the admin allows the teams to get stacked so bad. He is never on the un-stacked team. He is allowing Members of the KFC group that have kdr's on average of 5.0 on up with the Nuny's to dominate the server for long hours. He laughs at people who complain and does not help one bit. Now I am not going to ask you to change your server but, The people are leaving due to this kid. If he is a admin. I wish he would grow balls and tell the KFC group to mello out. I just think it is odd to see a player 37 and 3 on average in a run and gun game all the time and 8 to 10 players of the same group also on the same side. I like to compete but, When the admin tea bags you for no apparent reason and continues to type rage in the chat box. This shows his age and maturity level. You are a great group and I love to read the forums. I hope you would take the time and look into this . Thank you for your time in this matter.

Since I was personally called out it this (Nuny member), I find it both appropriate and justified that I respond.

I have three main points to address;
1) @LB_Sniper: If I could sum you up as a player in two words...Whiny bitch. Period. You find something to whine about every game and quite frankly...it's getting old. Step your game up and enjoy the challenge of players who team up and play with others, which in my opinion is one of the greatest benefits of the online gaming platform. Nuny has many members of varying levels of skill. We play together using each other's strengths and compensating for weaknesses. We win AND lose to players better than us and we love every minute of it.

2) Team stacking: Several points on this one...
2a) Nuny plays with each other, and we play against each other....it is about having FUN, not about winning. The completely ironic thing about your comments is that it implies we "stack" to win, and more often then not we "lose", because we don't play the objective. We joined a clan / platoon with people we enjoy playing with...OF COURSE we are going to play with each other on the same team.
2b) KFC...We most certainly, unequivocally, without question are not stacking of up KFC. I wont go further...but it isn't happening.
2c) If you are talking about us (Nunya), we are successful in what we are doing and more often then not, people actually "thank Nuny" for making the time on the server fun and enjoyable. We play on TBG almost exclusively and people (majority) have fun trying to beat us.

3) @KevinT144 is an AMAZING admin. He is fair, a good competitor, funny and most importantly he is present on the servers and keeps things in check when people like you get out of hand with your bullshit complaining.

That's is all. See you on the battlefield, @LB_Sniper. Or....maybe we wont....it's a "win" either way, to be honest.

-ZPAKK-

This is going to be a long read. Sorry, not sorry.

I thought a lot before I chose to reply here. I really, honestly dug down, because I have both a sense of humor and a long memory. I feel it necessary to preface my reply with a couple of facts, some of which may seem self-congratulatory, but serve a greater purpose to my overarching message, and I think are necessary to provide weight to my position and a sense of direction to my purpose for replying at all. I am not an admin on this server, nor a member of TBG, or any other active clan, as my financial position doesn't allow me to contribute, and that's okay. I try to contribute to the communities in which I operate in other ways, by being funny, fair, consistent, just, and communicative with all players, even after repeated poor interactions.

1. I've played on the TBG Hotwire server almost exclusively since early-May, and in that time, have slugged my way into the top 100 in the world, cross platform, in total score, and well inside the top-20 in the world, cross platform, in Hotwire.

2. I hold first place in a number of key areas on the leaderboard, but most particularly with focus on Hotwire-related categories; roadkills by sedan, tanker, and civilian van, all achieved with unfettered camping, breaching charges, RPGs in trunks, and sniper spam, and have managed to adapt playstyle to overcome these tactics in a new game mode to the Battlefield franchise. I've done this without griping, griefing, or frustration; it's not conquest in Battlefield, it's Hardline, and I recognize this at face value.

3. I, too, have led very successful clans and guilds, having achieved top 5 and top 100 status in Battlefield 2 and World of Warcraft, respectively. This speaks to my ability to effectively communicate as a leader, in both small unit tactics in online games and administrative management of a group of gamers, and all of the politics that comes with it.

The meat of my reply, in as concise a form as possible: I have played on TBG as the opposing force to NUNY, KFC, LOBD, LOD, Kaos, GP, MTxE, the list goes on and on. I've managed to achieve the abovementioned positions while doing so, and have managed to maintain a higher than .500 win-loss percentage along the way. One of the things that bothers me most is playing with gamers who allow their personal frustrations to pour out into their communications with other gamers, which are, literally, complete strangers.

@LB_Sniper, you and autumnspast77 are two separate players with whom I have had negative interactions in the last two weeks alone, and both incidents were directly related to how you chose to relay your leadership and orders to the people in your squad that you perceived to be your grunts. When you are disrespectful, condescending, negative, AND ignore your own necessary standards for accountability and performance, no one will follow your lead, regardless of target, theater, or environment.

You're both good players. You're both probably wonderful people at whatever you do outside of the gaming world, but this type of complaint basically boils down to "These people are making me be creative and play hard and in ways that I normally don't, and I don't like it."

I wish you the best, and hope that you'll change your views regarding "the problem" with TBG, as a clan or server provider. The admins work hard and attempt to have a good time while doing it, and they don't get paid to do so. Hang in there, be a stronger community member. I think you'll find that the points still come and people push back far less.

Regards,

Jonny friggin Huetah

huehuehueheuheuehuehuehueheuheuheuehueheuheuheuhe

Back