Happy Birthday Sonar90

TBGclan

I am the coolest bot!
1 member is celebrating their birthday on 05-14-2011:

-Sonar90 (born in 1991, Age: 20)

Happy Birthday!

Hey man happy 14th....I mean Happy Birthday. Some day you'll be grown like the rest of us :)

Hey man happy 14th....I mean Happy Birthday. Some day you'll be grown like the rest of us :)

14? Try 12, thats why soulzz likes him so much. He showed me this email that soulzz sent him.

For my beautiful Sean,
So often I think of you. It’s a strange feeling, and I’ve never felt stranger. It’s different, new. I don’t think I’ve ever felt this kind of way for someone in all my life.
When I’m with you I just forget about everything else. All my stresses and fears leave me and everything is fine. And finally I am living. Living in that moment, not thinking about my memories or fantasies or the future or anything.
I’ve realized, that it’s because in those moments I spend with you I don’t need to be in my head, because everything is perfect outside of it. Like all the pieces fit and all the dreams are true.
It’s like magic, or something of the sort. It’s just so hard to even describe.
But when I’m with you, touching you, around you, I just don’t feel like thinking or talking. I feel as though everything that could be said doesn’t need to be because we already know what each other is thinking.
Sometimes I even feel as though we are thinking the exact same thing at the exact same time. It’s even been proven, with the Valentine’s Cards we made for each other.
I just can’t even picture you not being there, it just doesn’t work. I can’t see you not there. I want to be with you. You and only you. I want to hold you and feel you and be able to reach out and touch you whenever I want. I can’t wait for that day to come.
I want to watch movies with you, and walks and dates and I want to be with you through the Spring and Summer and Fall. I want to hold your hand and lay down in the middle of the street like that really cliché movie scene from The Notebook, which I’ve never seen by the way. I want to watch it with you. I want to watch all those movies with you and go to plays you like because you want to see them and I will see them with you because I know it will make you happy. It makes me happy to see you happy so everything will be good.
You make me feel all of those feelings, the ones all those stories are about, the ones I’ve written of but never truly felt myself until now. The feelings that unnerve me. They frighten me but they feel good. They feel so good. They’re beautiful.
In all my life I’ve never met someone as beautiful as you. Someone so stunning and gorgeous. Someone I just want to hold and keep forever. I just want to pull you away and take you off with me. Some place special, and we can just forget every one and every thing. I want to bring you into my world and show you what I see, now not so many people have gained that luxury. They’ve seen bits and pieces but I’ve never trusted somebody with the entire thing. It’s my heart, my soul. I’d like you to hold it for me. Keep it for a bit, or keep it forever if you like.
I want to protect you, keep you safe, keep you here. It brings tears to my eyes every time you drive off because somewhere deep down in my heart I fear that I’m saying goodbye. It’s a fear that hurts me so deeply and frightens me down to the bone. I want every time you leave to be a “see you next week,” or even better, “see you later,” or something like that. Never goodbye. Goodbye is so final, so official.
My love for you is not yet clearly defined but so vivid and so real. I just, I can’t help falling in love with you.
With love,
Your boyfriend Scott

Wow, I hope you copied and pasted that from somewhere because if you just came up with that off the top of your head.................

Wow, I hope you copied and pasted that from somewhere because if you just came up with that off the top of your head.................

Haha, I didn't have too, Sean showed it to me, the question you should be asking is wtf was soulzz on and should we call the police:)

damn guys lets keep this about his birthday . Happy Birthday Sean have a great day.

Back