HACKERS-A-PLENTY

Hellhole

As you may or may not know, BF4 hacks are very easy to get and can apparently be used without consequence now as evidenced by the onslaught of YouTube videos that keep getting pushed out daily. See pic below. I searched Youtube for "BF4 hacks" and sorted by date. Will the cheating a-holes ever go away and die alone in a dark corner? Probably not, so it is on server owners to do all they can to protect their interests in their servers and make sure these curmudgeons can't or don't operate there.

I've been playing on 90hz Operation Metro All Weapon regularly for several months and the server seems inundated with cheaters lately more than ever, which of course makes the game unplayable for those of us who do not cheat. Who wants to submit themselves to the whims of some inane 12 year old idiot who thinks cheating his way to domination over others? I don't. I just want to play a video game with my friends in a way that's on the level, but this is impossible on this server at the moment.

Can TBG do anything about this? If not, an explanation as to why would be insightful.

Thanks,
Gazzy

Attachments

• 1657915876536.png
    1657915876536.png
    426.6 KB · Views: 202
Last edited by a moderator:
as a player why are you not recording it and presenting it to the forums, we have a to watch forum also, coming and complaining about hacking then have only stories, hard to do our jobs as admins.
Agreed, If you would like for us to take action against a specific player or players on one of our servers. Please provide video evidence of them hacking and we will take action based on that. Thank you.

Back