GTX 295

balls2dawall

Honorary Member
EVGA GTX 295:
017-P3-1295-AR
Great Condition; never OC'd.
Taking Offers

Just transfered funds from paypal; unbelievable, this card sold for $192.50; I would have been happy with $100. Helpful hint...I kept all the packaging and connectors; I think I just took a step closer to the GTX 680.

Just transfered funds from paypal; unbelievable, this card sold for $192.50; I would have been happy with $100. Helpful hint...I kept all the packaging and connectors; I think I just took a step closer to the GTX 680.

Not the 590?

Dammit all I was going to offer you $100 for this the other day, but I forgot to get back with you! Oh well. I guess I will wait til battlefield 3 to decide what card I need/want.

Geezus! Did you throw in a blowjob?

Don't sell yourself short Balls - the miles that card has on it are priceless - one of a kind

Ball2dawall original could be worth coin. :)

Back