Greetings!

vonWeizhacker

Admin
Admin
I just wanted to say Hi and give a litte bit of info about me.
I am a 40year old german who makes his money as a freelancing nurse and I also explain dogs to people so both can have a better relationship.

I play BF3 almost since day1 and over time found myself playing mostly on your server. I was in a nice squad back in 2142 days and miss it. None of my friends play anything. Gaming is most fun when you play together so after going lone wolf for some time I like to change things and become an active member of a community. So I choose you!

I have a tough work schedule, especially with the whole covid shit going on but I try to play as much as I can, since it relaxes me and I just enjoy it.

Thx! :)

Welcome! Glad you found our site. How's the latency from Germany?

Thx! It is fine around 130 (at least I have an excuse...). Works better than most euro servers. Btw, I remember some names here from 2142. I think...not sure.

Nice rig you have!

well glad you applied!!! nice to see another bf3 player putting in an app!

Guten Tag und willkommen auf der Website - nein ich spreche kein deutsch! <-google translated!!

Good day and welcome to the website, no I don't speak german!

My step mother and grandmother are both from Germany. But I can never remember the towns they are from lol

My step mother and grandmother are both from Germany. But I can never remember the towns they are from lol

My mother's whole family was born in Germany, she just missed it by one month as they immigrated to Canada and she was subsequently born here.......Opa lived with us before he needed constant care that my rents couldn't provide. He subsequently died during the SARS outbreak as it tore through his nursing home at the time......beautiful language, definitely interested in learning German!

Thx!

Dog Whisperer makes it, at least to me, sound a bit like magic. I prefer whispering over yelling, but it is mostly canine psychology and experience. My father trained dogs for police and hunting and people always came to him for advice or left their dogs with us. I am continuing this.

beautiful language, definitely interested in learning German!

You get a solid english base here in school. I learned most of my english (which is far from perfect) watching tv shows. Almost everything is dubbed here and it is usually terrible, but watching Star Trek TNG, Fall Guy and Seinfeld mutually in both languages helped me a lot.

Last edited:
Back