Greetings from the =DiG= clan.

PhillyOverclock

Hello =TBG= clan. I first want to say that I thoroughly enjoy all of your 2142 servers and they are my regular standby when not playing in my own clan servers. Thank you very much for keeping them up so well.

I am a member of the Doorman is God clan (=DiG=) and after playing with a lot of you guys like Ballz2dawall, Rimreaper, and L72102. I think it might be fun if we got a bit of a formal scrim going on. You have many excellent players and I think you guys may really be able to give us a run for our money. We have not had a scrim in a long time that did not end up being a total shutout, so some real competition would be awesome.

We currently have more than enough members to have a full-scale 15 on 15 or even a 20 on 20 battle with you guys. We also have some of the best active players around. We have the #11 world ranked tank driver, and at least 3 of the top 60 ranked gunship pilots in the world among various other very capable and very highly ranked personnel.

If a mod or admin can PM me back and let me know if you guys are interested or not, that would be great. If you think you have enough interested players, then we can start some talks concerning the specifics.

Thank you very much and happy holidays to all.

Sorry guys, but I guess the time is not right according to the =TGB= admins.
Perhaps another time would be better for you. Until then, I hope you all enjoy our servers as much as some of my clan enjoys yours.

Cheers!

Back