Greetings from OSS

OSSROID

Hey Ho TBG,

My ingame name is "=OSS*ROID=". I have been hitting your Karkand server a few times over the past couple weeks so thought I would swing by and say hello. My favorite server (Gravepackers Jalalabad) has been dead quite a bit lately so I have been checking out some different servers. I am liking your server and plan to start playing it more often.

:))

glad you stopped by, too bad you wont be playing on our server for much longer.

have a nice day!

douche-bag

Attachments

• rod.jpg
    rod.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 287
nice one pilot, very nice , i lol hard on that one being a treky myself!!!!

I have been namehacked quite a bit over the years. (I was at the top of the EA leaderboard for a year or two, til the statpadders jumped ahead of me. :(( ) I would just ask that you get my GUID from the server logs and check that, rather than the name only. I am a bit surprised since I have fragged with several TBG members over on GP Jalalabad fairly recently. Oh well, guess that's all I have to say.......

ROID the Unwanted :((

ps. I do have a few fraggin' vids up on Youtube ....... YouTube - OSSROID's Channel

Supra and others we are checking into this please refrain from commenting..Thanks.

Wow Roid you pissed off a few people huh?. We have a number of top ten players in various games and are aware of the problems and difficulties with spoofing. I have to apologize for the treatment you have received and we will be looking forward to seeing you in the servers. I just verified all info I could about you, except your current IP. You have been spoofed many times, but why are you using a proxy or other IP changing device (NAT router, etc.)?

Regardless, all of the bans that were listed seem to have been spoofed. Welcome to the website and we'll see you on the field. PM if you want to know Vent info.

sorry for my comments, as i was the one that bought it up but i also did help review and clear you. enjoy your game time.

Sorry as well. You are more then welcome to hop on Vent :).

Roid please understand that most of the members here do not play(anymore), or follow BF2.

Personally I've squad-ed up with you in the past and you are one of the best players I've seen in the game. I've also followed the drama around you on various gaming forums, and I know what you went through.

I hope that you get the vent info. I play daily the bf2 server and I hope to see you there soon. I will definitely squad up with you again.

Thanks for taking the time to check out my story. I do have vent but usually just use the ingame voip. Anywho, thanks again and hope to frag with some of you soon.

to be honest we were already looking into it before you posted. in some cases it just takes time to review. what helped your case was google and reviewing of the details related to the bans listed.

You have been spoofed many times, but why are you using a proxy or other IP changing device (NAT router, etc.)?

Regardless, all of the bans that were listed seem to have been spoofed. Welcome to the website and we'll see you on the field. PM if you want to know Vent info.

I just have a dsl connection thru Verizon. Nothing fancy. I don't know anything about proxies or IP changing devices. I have a home network setup to move files between between my two computers. That's about it.

lol talk about facepalm. at least we do thorough background checks to verify that people are actually cheaters. not many clans put as much effort into that area.

Hi OSS, nice to see you in the server today. I wanted to jump in the action but I still do not have a working mouse ( I know that u frag with a 10 year old ball-mouse - but I am not there yet ).

Some players may be intimidated to join your squad, but if you start to play regularly and people see that you are actually a nice guy - that will change. Also all your buddies are welcomed, just spread the word. The server is relatively new, so people do not have it in their favorites list yet.

Whenever you see a problem or there is an issue in game, please alt+tab and post in the chat box. We have extremely fast acting admins and I am sure that somebody will help you out.

Also you can kill any of our members at will - no need to fear retribution. We are not like other clans.

Let's frag tomorrow!

Back