Greetings fellow fraggers...

Echo4Delta

Hi, My name is Matt and my call sign is Echo4Delta or Delta Four.

I chose these names because it was my call sign in the Marine Corps. Of course I don't miss lugging the huge radio in my pack anymore but I couldn't help to keep a little of my "good ole" days with me.

I was born and raised in SE Texas and currently life not too far from there.

I've played BF 1943 all the way to 2142 and thinking of getting BF BC2. I have all three major consoles (until the come out with a new one) but I am mostly a PC.

I do not belong to any clans but my old buddy from way back when (Echo4Pappa) call ourselves HAVOC squad. It started when he and I wanted to constantly disrupt the enemy's ability to communicate effectively by blowing up their resources. I'd be resupply and he'd demo... it's beautiful chaos.

We try to do our best to obey commands from the Commanders (assuming they are not goof/noobs). I'd like to think I can be a good combat commander (playing while commanding) but sometimes you just need to sit back and let your squads do the work. Which, isn't usually the case.

I sport two 512 Radeon 1900 crossfires with a Intel Core 2 duo 6400 @ 2.13Ghz and only 2GB RAM. It could use a little improvement, but it allows be to seek and destroy as good as anyone.

If you'd like to know more, hit me up.

Thanks for reading this long thing...

-Delta Out

hey there, hows it going?

Most of us are experiencing BC2 right now. If you decide to get that game I would recommend doing an upgrade, its very heavy on resources. I see you have an E6400, my old E6600 was barely running it with freeze ups. Also get mid to high end vid card. Will run the game very smoothly. If you are looking for new parts, new products from AMD and ATI worked very well for me.
Lastly, my name is matt too :) and welcome to the site :)

Hey Echo, if you would like the Ventrilo info, just let me know your age and I will be happy to set you up with an account :).

There are lots of current and former military here. Feel free to get the ventrilo information and hop on and do some noob stomping with us. We won't even hold being a jarhead against you :p

Back