Goodbye to all

gurdyboy

My time at TBG has been very special, my thanks to everyone I have fought along side of and anyone who killed me fairly on the field of battle.

I conclude my time here having reached 7th (and 20th) place in the US for Sniper Accuracy.

Goodbye and good luck to all.
J-Slayton
J-Slayton2

My time at TBG has been very special, my thanks to everyone I have fought along side of and anyone who killed me fairly on the field of battle.

I conclude my time here having reached 7th (and 20th) place in the US for Sniper Accuracy.

Goodbye and good luck to all.
J-Slayton
J-Slayton2

Not sure I follow, where are you going or are you not going to play BF2 anymore?

Edit Never mind, I saw the thread and understand.

I think there's been 5 or 6 people that done the same things he has done. So whatever...

I've been here since two months after this clan started. Rules are basic and simple. There are no exceptions for anyone to break a rule. As we posted in the recruit PM "We not a Carebear clan.".

Well, Sorry to see you go Slayton it was always a pleasure having you in the server, thank you for your loyalty to TBG and our servers. You're always welcome on the server and if you have any questions please feel free to drop by team speak and say hello. Not really sure why you would dip out if there was an issue, cause we are really good at solving those.

to each there own. See you in BF3!

Most of the people cant read, thats why they have trouble with the rules.

Back