Goodbye and thank you!

TangledThorns

Hope I don't sound like a pretentious downer so after decades of video gaming I officially quit my favorite hobby almost three weeks ago with not a single game played since. It's given me back money and time to my health and family and I'm doing great plus my wife is happier for me doing it too. Way happier if you know what I mean *wink, wink*. It's different from when I quit smoking several years ago but I think the health and relationship benefits are there as I'm not sitting for hours on a game and away from my family too.

That being said I will miss playing BF4, especially on the TBG servers with you, and I wish you all the best.

Hi there, family and health comes first over gaming. Glad to see you doing well.

I have never played with you but I’m sure we all appreciate you gaming on our servers.

cheers

Necro update. I still hadn't played a game in over a year now. Pretty much retired my RTX 2060 to slowly mine crypto on NiceHash, lol. Saw the BF2042 trailers and I miss BF4 now more than ever. Anybody streaming from your 64 player RUSH server??

Reactions: PKw
Hi welcome back! :)

we don’t run any rush servers so unsure which server you are referring to :)

Yeah we did shut it down. It wasn’t worth keeping as it created a lot of drama. Maybe we could look into it again at some point.

Back