Good rounds

CTFalcon

Ok, so I hopped in Suez this morning and ran off 75-0 in the Doragon before slamming into a UAV lol, here's a screenshot that shows most of it.

screen005.jpg

Next round the saaws came out in full force, so I had to be a little careful, took this screen right at the end of the round as I got my first death :(

screen006-1.jpg

Nothing amazing as my best streak is 106, but good rounds nonetheless.
:fisting :fisting :fisting

I spent 2 clips of my saaw, an I was relatively close range. You dodged all but 1 bullet, what of course did not take you down. What a talented bastard!, really good rounds!

The server was ripe for the picking, I took a break and this is what happened when I rejoined lol.

screen008.jpg

Nice....I'm glad I wasn't on then. Most likely I would have been a notch in your belt.

Never mind I see my name...........I must have stayed on the titan. :)

Wow, Falcon. -- Supreme!
...and you're solo -- right?

Darn my gunner-luck with a top score of 55.
Who is a good pilot that takes gunners?
Love those 64-man servers!

I take gunners, but only gunners that I know and can talk to in ventrilo.

Thank god I wasn't in then, I would have been trying with the SAAW also, just to see if I could get you. Awesome rounds. I am sure that some thought you were cheating because they just can't believe the talent exists to be that good.

Nice rounds CTFalcon. I remember a few rounds (when I was in =DiG=) we had it out. You in the air and me in the PAC tank.

BTW, my best TANK ROUND happens to be on SUEZ also. I went 64-2.

64-2 in a tank is flat out nasty lol. My best Gunship round was 106-0, had another that was 140-2 I think.

Shit, I think I went 60-30 once on fot! I think I am definitely out of my league sometimes, but I keeps on trying.

Back