God__ Hacking ( Wall hacks possibly )

Invasions

I was in the server today and noticed this guy God__ pulling off some fairly remarkable things and I believe he hacks.
The video starts off a bit slow because I was waiting for him to move and then I show you his score. As he runs along he looks at someone in the doorway through the truck and runs to the left. When he stops behind barrels the puts his cursor directly at headshot level and begins to prefire. As soon as the two enemies run out his crosshair is waiting for them and kills one of the two. The last enemy runs inside the house and ducks behind the window, but you and I cannot see where he is but God__ fires 1 shot through the wood and gets a headshot. At 19-20 seconds you see his gun/screen shake which is what happens when a user is using an Aimbot, a bit suspicious yes? Take a look at this video and tell me what you think.

http://www.xfire.com/video/fbd68/

I see what your saying. Looks like an aimbot and a bit of a wallhack. I'll ban him. Thanks for reporting this :).

i got a video of him hacking too and i just left the server makes this server unbearable to play in. This is the second guy I have ran into. Anyway we can get some admins in there at all times? Only way to stop this.

I am the one who reported PGX Killer to x-fast-x. Someone someway we need to report these guys to pbbbans that way they will get a perma ban on their cd key. maybe a few times of that people will get sick of buying the game over and will sotp hacking or stop buying the game altogether. oh boy wouldnt that be great.

I just banned him Box. Not many of us play COD:WAW at the moment. I will see what we can do though ;).

No problem :). If you see any other suspicious folk, let us know! :D.

Back