Go big or go home! 165mhz FTW!

Nice. A couple of SAS members have that monitor and love it. I'm waiting to closer to BF1.

that's defiantly one of the best displays on the market. i guess theirs no doubting you made a good choice now.

I had a day on this monitor. It had a brutal glow, and light leak around the edges. Back to my old one, and will wait until Benq will do better refresh. This was my second try with asus, in both cases had issues on day 1.

Can you post a review when you have time? I know the performance is great, but I'm curious about quality (stuck pixels, back light bleed, etc). I know there were some QC issues initially, but I believe they've improved.

Congrats on the new monitor! Were you using it last night?

Yes Sir! Very smooth looking game now. I am getting no stuck pixels or bleeding on edges . Works well with my new EVGA GTX 980 TI SC 6gig card , may pick up a second one because I have always ran SLI . First time not buying 2 cards. The new monitor was a little more than I was planning on spending but well worth it :)

Yes Sir! Very smooth looking game now. I am getting no stuck pixels or bleeding on edges . Works well with my new EVGA GTX 980 TI SC 6gig card , may pick up a second one because I have always ran SLI . First time not buying 2 cards. The new monitor was a little more than I was planning on spending but well worth it :)

Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back