Get ARK: Survival Evolved for $12 with Humble Bundle Monthly.

Soulzz

Founder/Recruit manager
Founder
ARK, does it still have issues?

z242pilot

recently started playing this again, fun, but frustrating on your own. dam titanboas

Brownstreaks

Admin
Admin
Ark is all I play and this is the server I'm on for past month. Its Primitive only, and you wont get wiped out everyday by all the asshats out there. I will be out of town this weekend but I would love to play with some TBG folks if anyone wants.

The CALL of the VALKYRIE

IP: 192.92.207.66:27015

Welcome to the Call of the Valkyrie, a Primitive Valhalla map! Courageous survivors can fight to survive on this higher difficulty server that's meant to be a challenge. Settings have been implemented. If you're looking for a challenge and a fresh look at the game, this is for you!!

Full settings are:

Diff: 4x, taming 6x, resources 3x, max level 105. Offline Raiding Protection can be activated.

The wild dino damage is not a blanket number. Each dino has been uniquely adjusted based on its internal dev kit stats. A wild dino will be difficult to kill by a tamed dino if it is of a much higher level.

The structure limit has been increased for mounts and rafts and take less damage as this is a PvPvE server, raiding is a part of the game.

An admin is always available from 5amEST to 9pmEST, and a moderator is usually available from 9pmEST on. Feel free to add and PM if you have any questions!

Iguanidon

BANNED
BANNED
I have the game. I farted, noticed dung on the ground, noticed an "eat" option, so I did. Nearly died and then I fell off of a rock and died.

z242pilot

Starting a 4 day cycle. But will join you on that server on my days off

Brownstreaks

Admin
Admin
Back home, I play under the name Keuka on the server, tribe name is Black Sails. Will look for you z242.