Game recorder?

Sgt.SID

Donator
I need to start recording my game play to help catch some of the hacker I see every day and need help on a program. I did just down load a Camtasia studio 6 and found a key on you tube witch worked but dident record shit in game. It also made my game run like crap. So I'm looking for a good looking in game recorder that wont slow me down.

Oh my fucking god - that infantry video that's the demo for PlayClaw is the biggest ownage I've ever seen. That guy's fucking insane! Of course, it's select kills, but still his aiming skillz make me feel inadequate.

i usually stick with fraps. cost money to get the registered version but its only like $15 and worth it imo. any recording program is going to slow you down a bit because its going to rob frames. fraps you can change the resolution it will record in and how many fps you want it to record at.

however xfire is good and free too. i dont know if theres restrictions on size or length with it though.

Use windows movie maker - same as camtasia - camsatsia is very unstable with larger files -
you will need to add a codec pack to wmm to make it work like it should

Sid, I'll PM you some files and info when I get home tonight. I use FRAPS and a movie editor made by ULead. I try never to run FRAPS when actually playing, because it does slow you down some. You could set it up to run faster, but I only use it to record peeps so I'm not actually playing when I'm using it.

Sid check your email...Let me know if you have problems..

Thanks guy's! Ya bob did download it can't get the fucker to work :( Got home late so I need some help. On to X-fire till then ;p

Back