funniest insults you've had thrown at you in game

HotDogg

funniest insults you've had thrown at you in game

GO

The hell if I remember.

I was kinda insulted when Bluranger was flying I fired off a TV missile and he was like that will miss I'm going around so you can make another shot. Then he is like wait you hit him? Renno ain't the only one who can uppercut a TV :p

Did have a server admin once say nice twitch.

I'm actually mad no one accused me in my 46 kill streak.

cum tastic raging airburst hacking fag. I got a multi-kill with the airburst up on the 50 cal hill on locker and soon killed the same guy again sitting there. He was not pleased

Many times when gunning from the transport for Lex in 2142 - we became the object of their anger. Going 100-1 on a minigun will bring it out in them.

Many times when gunning from the transport for Lex in 2142 - we became the object of their anger. Going 100-1 on a minigun will bring it out in them.
Fuck i miss teamwork points! ass hole base sniping with a quarter of the kills/caps/defends as I...and they beat me in points!

Usually I get:
"pussy faggot hack"
"pussy hacker" or something like that but I've also gotten
"I hop you die in a fire IRL"
"hacking douchebagel"
"go eat a bag of baby dicks" I can't remember if that was for me or Operatro7

Usually I get:
"pussy faggot hack"
"pussy hacker" or something like that but I've also gotten
"I hop you die in a fire IRL"
"hacking douchebagel"
"go eat a bag of baby dicks" I can't remember if that was for me or Operatro7

The best ones are always when we control the rooftops lol

I like "hacking douchebagel" haha

When someone jet rams me, I do a version of the Dodge Ram slogan where I say No guts. No glory. Jet ram.

The insults I get thrown at me usually aren't funny but I found this particular case funny once I noticed what happened

I usually tend to get ones like "FUCKING HACKER" and "FAG" and also "DOUCHEBAG".

Back