Fuck you Microsoft!

Deploymentking

WTF I can't play DVDs on my fucking computer. I have to BUY a GD DVD decoder! I swear this is fucking bullshit, Im busting my fucking ass over here and bill mother fucking gates is fucking my shit up. Unless I get a response in the next 10 minutes Im gonna A: Buy a decoder B: Put a 40 on this damn thing

Try playing them back with this:
http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/

Open the "video_ts.ifo" (or something similar) from the DVD, or just use "Open DVD" from the file menu.

Let me know how that goes. If it doesn't go well, I have something else you can possibly try.

VLC Player man for videos and WinAmp for music. Fuck Windows Media Player, it's gotta be the worst software out there.

http://www.videolan.org/

And the pimp thing about VLC is it can play a DVD as your background wallpaper

[quote1254957700=z242pilot]
dude the 5 yr old rave creeps me out
[/quote1254957700]

That's kinda the point I guess.

The big women in the mud creep me out. I'd rather see a great ass and small tits any day.

As some of you might know michigan is full of what I call fat Mcnasties; some guys like the big ones, to each their own. Most of them that like those type of girls like the shade in the summer & the warmth in the winter.

[quote1254958438=sixer9682]
The big women in the mud creep me out. I'd rather see a great ass and small tits any day.
[/quote1254958438]
same here sixer

Yea, VLC is the best, it has pretty much every codec for every format included in it.

Me, me! I love that big ol'fat ass! Fat is where its at ya'll. Tiny chicks? Nasty skanky Paris Hilton bitches are skanks.

[quote1254977234=amazon3d]
Yea, VLC is the best, it has pretty much every codec for every format included in it.
[/quote1254977234]

VLC can honestly suck my dick.

Media Player Classic is much more configurable / controllable, and has a LOT better of an interface than that VLC shit imo.

Admittedly, you have to do some codec management yourself, but that's how I love it.

I only use CoreAVC + AC3Filter lately anyway, so yeah... the occasional Xvid still slips by too.

[quote1255009688=Space_Ace76]
Me, me! I love that big ol'fat ass! Fat is where its at ya'll. Tiny chicks? Nasty skanky Paris Hilton bitches are skanks.
[/quote1255009688]

Specially for you space.

93%20Five%202s%20If%20You%20Bang%20Them%20All%20it%20Equals%20one%20Full%2010.jpg

^^^ Holy shit! I'd like to see them all packed inside a car LMFAO.

[quote1255035852=HeatSurge]
[quote1254977234=amazon3d]
[/quote1254977234]

VLC can honestly suck my dick.

Media Player Classic is much more configurable / controllable, and has a LOT better of an interface than that VLC shit imo.

Admittedly, you have to do some codec management yourself, but that's how I love it.

I only use CoreAVC + AC3Filter lately anyway, so yeah... the occasional Xvid still slips by too.
[/quote1255035852]

Really? I hate Media Player Classic even more. VLC isn't pretty but it just works. You don't need to fiddle fuck with loading codecs or scouring the ends of the internet.

I don't mind looking for codecs. Like I said, that's how I like it :)

99% of the time, I only use CoreAVC, AC3Filter and occasionally XVid... that's it. Oh, I also have Haali's Media Splitter (which is win).

Also, the link I posted in my second post (MPC Home Cinema) has built-in codecs for a lot of things... I just don't like them because they provide inferior quality in some respects... so I disable them :-D

I kinda have an OCD about video/audio quality... in games too (aliasing for example), so yeah.

Back