Fresh Start

SmawesomeNycz

Believe me or not, I am trying to make a fresh start as a gamer. I am leaving all my drama(if any..haha) on the forum. I hate how I am viewed and who I have become as a gamer, and I don't want that anymore. I know I have said this crap lot but in order for me to be successful I will need some help from friends, clan mates and you guys when I am on your servers. I have created a new account and bought a standard edition copy of BF4 from G2A that way I can re-earn all my guns, attachments back as a challenge in a way. My new name for this account is NyczShots42. For those who don't know, Nycz, is my last name and is pronounced as nice. Add me if you want, that is up to you not me. The reason for name change, "again" because this one implies giving credit to another player and offers positive vibes. Any issues I come across I will come here for and not bitch in the chat log during games that way I do not make myself look bad and more importantly your guy's servers look bad. I am taking responsibility for my poor actions and trying to change. If you do not want me on your servers because of your lack of belief in me, that is fine, I know your reasons and they are valid. Please just let me know on here and not in game. No drama, no BS, just Fun.

Game On!!!

dont know you but have played against you im a firm believer in second chances if you are truly going to leave everthing at the door then great.
if my opinion counts then buy all means come on in and play but know its most likely going to be watched to see what happens anyway best of luck

Back