free movies

I used to watch movies there... till I discovered some real bad Trojans and Malware from a huge majority of the links.
It prompted me to get a faster ISP. Now I have a bitching fast DL speed, and have movies (as torrent-Approx 1GB) DL'ed in under 15 mins.
Not all the links are bad, just use caution.
To obtain these movies as fast as I do, I use the new utorrent client.

The new uTorrent 1.9 client may be able to evade throttling by adding uTP (UDP torrenting) functionality and enabling it by default. The changes mean better flow control and a more network friendly client in some instances, but it also means a potential end to the TCP RST packet attacks Comcast and Cox have used to throttle upstream P2P bandwidth.

The best config for it Ive found is -

thumbbbutor.jpg

thumb.jpg

thumb.jpg

Forcing uTP in uTorrent with this particular configuration beats the Bell throttle consistently.

So, walkthrough.

You'll need uTorrent 1.9

Once you've gotten that, you'll need to do the following.

Set the bittorrent configuration options as you see here in these screenshots.

In the advanced settings, you'll need to force bt.transp_disposition to 10, in order to force uTorrent only to use the uTP UDP protocol.

I was downloading 3 files with 1.8.3, downloaded the new 1.9; had the same download speeds. I changed my confgs around, and had an almost 3-4X increase in speed.

While writing this, I download the first two episodes of Sons of Anarchy Season 2. maybe took 10 mins. 998 mb total.

Back