Forum name change request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garyn Fett

Hello,

I couldn't find an appropriate place to post this, so I thought this would be the next best place instead of randomly bugging admins. I created this account a few years ago but never got around to actually applying. I plan to apply, but first I'd like my name changed to match that of my Origin handle. Can an admin please change it to

Thanks.

I was going to apply, and saw that we are required to give TBG money to be a member. WOW! That is the most scum bag thing in history. I was excited to get back into a clan, but forcing donations? Absolutely disgusting. You guys are truly full of yourselves. FYI, it's not called a donation when you force it, it's PAID MEMBERSHIP!

Last edited:
Sorry you feel that way. Running the servers, services and custom website that we do is not cheap. And we do not force it on our members. They are well informed before, during and after the recruitment process. And it's a small fee nothing major. We have been doing this for over 10 years with many many members and no issues.

WTF??? There's people that are not even clan members that support the servers because they are great servers to play on. No one is forced to do anything.

@Garyn Fett

Let me get this straight. You've been registered on our website since 2017. Surely, you know that we run a top-notch service that people are more then happy to contribute to. Also, you're 3 years younger than me, 28, but you're well past college age (21-22). That really shocks me; your ego and arrogance.

I guess I should get used to it, but culture has promoted immature minds combined with weak discipline and integrity. If you can't understand the value of our community, why are you even posting? For brownie points?

Good riddance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back