FLIGHT SCHOOL

C

cjjeans

This could be pretty useful info.
Since this clan was founded on team members abilities as bad ass pilots.

[yt=425,344]TKqkwuHfF2o&hl[/yt]

Hope this hasn't been posted yet.

Hrm, I always wondered how people land and takeoff in gunships.

s is to hover and w is to go forward well on my keyboard anyways and gunships are very good close to the ground they can meneuver around under bridges and trenches i love the gunship but im not ever pro at it people do flips and stuff that is insaine

[quote1224004231=CTFalcon]
Hrm, I always wondered how people land and takeoff in gunships.
[/quote1224004231]

^^ LOL

"Use the gunship's engine mobility?" 054

Hmmm.... that is funny - i didn't catch that one. I was just glancing at the "flight school" thread in the tutorials and guidance section... and so i searched for it. Its more for the noob (like me i guess)

So you think the gunship is powerful cj? I never really liked flying it, guess I should give it a try.

I think it does a good job. If I have a good run in the tank - I could do just as well. That also depends on if there is a good gunship on our team keeping the enemy gunship from taking me out every 5 seconds! HAH. Either way you aren't safe unless you have some practice... so i say - why not!

We don't need a flight school video. We already kick ass in the gunships. Now only if we can transform the gunships into a even more killing machine. That would be cool.

Practice, I used to suck at flying and tving. But now I am not to bad.

[quote1224298064=JigaMike]
whats a gunship?
[/quote1224298064]

I heard it's like a ship, but with guns. I thought there weren't any water vehicles in 2142 though, so I'm not sure.

[quote1224331921=HeatSurge]
[quote1224298064=JigaMike]
whats a gunship?
[/quote1224298064]

I heard it's like a ship, but with guns. I thought there weren't any water vehicles in 2142 though, so I'm not sure.
[/quote1224331921]

Lmao! Heat surge your such a smart ass 028

A gunship is the upgrade of the helicopter from bf2 Its pretty much a hybrid between a Jet and a Helicopter.
In short its the thing that the -|TBG|- clan whores to hell and back. ;)

Id definetely need to apply for flight school, heh. I thrive as the guy on the ground, satisfied theres nothing in the air to worry about `cause of the guys in my clan!

LOL Remorce in case you didn't get it it was quite a sarcastic remark by Jigamike... he's pretty good in the gunship too. I was just building up the sarcasm :-D

Where do I sign up for flight school?

screen027.png

You could start by signing my bum. LOL
I get it. OK! OOKKK! You should get one - where your at the top of the list and I'm at the bottom... if you really want to make a joke.

LOL

Back