first video be kind please

Gilup

You Tube wouldn't let me upload it and play with the song I picked for it.....something about copy right blah blah. I am going to try to figure that one out. In the mean time I just put it in my Skydrive account. (Heck 25 gig for free space) I added TBG server to my credits. I hope you don't mind. Please let me know if you do and I'll remove it ASAP.

http://cid-eff9fc5c1493730c.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/2142|_Gilup.wmv

That was really nice video quality on the image. What'd you use to record that? Nice job on the video.

Thanks

Fraps 25 fps some were @ 50 fps. I was playing around to see what was good. Then edited and sized with widows movie maker.

That APC dive was priceless :D. Great video, great music :).

Thanks.

I was so happy I got that apc one on video. I saw the rdx in the front and I have seen that trick done before. I'm glad to give him a Pilum in the rear .......lol

Nice long range shots!!! Its nice to see another engineer lay some wood to some pilots; its like a good hoe, you never get used to abusing it

lol................Balls Thanks. I hardly ever use the Pilum. I had it in that shot cause I ran out on my kit and picked that one up right before that happen with the APC part . The GS was just right after that. I like the Sudnik over the Mitchell but I use both so I can control the direction. I'm not as good as you are. I need all the help I can get...........lol

Nice video! I just got a really good video editor so I'll have one to post myself soon too.

Sweet. Which program will you be using? I have a few others I just don't have them installed yet. One came with my HD hand recorder.

Back