Figured I'd write one of these

Brynladin

How's it going everyone? The name's Bryn (pronounced Brin). I'm 19 and live in the Ottawa region of Ontario. The games I enjoy playing consist of Battlefield 3, Counter-Strike and TF2. I'm fairly new to your guys servers and community, but I love it already. My biggest hobbies I have are music, gaming and working out. I've been playing the drums for about 6 years now, and have loved every moment of it, when I'm not working or gaming, that's generally what I'm doing. Are there any other musicians in this community? If so I'd love to know what style/instrument you play. Anyways, I'll keep it short and sweet, and if you guys want to know anything about me, just ask.

Hope to see you all around,

Bryn

lol @ bot.

I think we all are in the same boat. 70% of the clan has a military back ground. So they have to work out. -Seed ;p I hit the gym 4 days a week for about an hour and a half. Been PC gaming since 88. So its my addiction. Safer then drugs IMO. I come from a musical family but I myself cant play a damn thing to save my life.....we"ll the skin flute......thats about it;p So I have to seattle for listening. My 1 love is building custom anything. PC, Paintball guns, cars. Shit you name it and I'm taking it apart to make it my own :)

PS we are like bro's here. So if you cant role with the punches. You're just going to get roled.

First of all welcome and yes i play an instrument, i am amazing at the triangle, i rock out to that shit and second of all fuck you bot im a sens fan, im guessing your a leaf fan like doak...Have fun watching your team golf next year again...lol

LEAFS?!?!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pQ2fImgCmLo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fuck the leafs, I'm a Sarbes fan:D

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fuC1MTwjZeM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hEpr8moQBPs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Am I a Sens fan? Fucking right I am! It's nice to be in a community with so many people with the same interests, and Sid, what's your number? If like to see you play the skin flute... For science of course. I'm hoping to either be a police officer, but if that doesn't work out, RCMP, or military will be my next direction. Personal training was an interest for me, career wise, but the economy is to shit to even attemp that at the moment.

Any chance there's an iPhone app for this site? It's slow and difficult just using safari while I'm working.

we do have tapatalk enable with the site.

Am I a Sens fan? Fucking right I am! It's nice to be in a community with so many people with the same interests, and Sid, what's your number? If like to see you play the skin flute... For science of course. I'm hoping to either be a police officer, but if that doesn't work out, RCMP, or military will be my next direction. Personal training was an interest for me, career wise, but the economy is to shit to even attemp that at the moment.

Any chance there's an iPhone app for this site? It's slow and difficult just using safari while I'm working.

sabres fucking suck, oh your a sarbes fan? what the fuck is a sarbe? ottawa can lick my balls after a sweaty day of hard labour.

Hey now Leafs fan... If you're going to harp on my typo, make sure you use the right "you're" when ya do. ;)

Enough of this thread degenerating into a sport no one gives a shit about....

I do play the guitar and piano dude, Art & Luthiere, Cherry wood. What kinds of things do you play?

I play everything from jazz, to metal. But my favorite type of music to play is dream theater, avenged sevenfold, rise against, music like that. But I listen to everything. Music is one of my few passions.

I play everything from jazz, to metal. But my favorite type of music to play is dream theater, avenged sevenfold, rise against, music like that. But I listen to everything. Music is one of my few passions.

Right on man. Im a big foo fighters fan, Blink, Sum41, SR71, Jesse Cook, Jazzebo, Pearl Jam, Nirvanna, Breaking Benji, and a couple songs from seether. Oh yeah... and Jimmy Buffet, him and I are tight.

Music is a huge passion of mine as well, we'll definitely talk later about it bro.

Funny you mentioning the Foo Fighters, I've been on a huge craze with them lately. They're amazing. I love your taste in music. Audience of one is such an awesome song, could listen to it for hours.
In other news; turns out I'm allergic to my Codeine medication from my wisdom teeth removal, and now I look like I have leprosy, which means I get the day off work! Looks like a nap, workout, then a whole lot of Battlefield for me today! So if anyone's looking to squad up, let me know!
'
'

Back