FAST

Its Sunday here so I kinda missed it but happy late one from me. Go get drunk and destroy some bar sluts asshole.

haha speaking of that, too many yesterday at the bar's dance floor. They were running around with their dress half way down, one of the bra strap down dancing titties goin up and down. Managed to grind with them, they were too easy!
Was smoking some hukka (flavored herb or whatever, it was strawberry, not illegal) or whatever thats called for the first time yesterday, me and like 6-7 other people at like 3 in the morning. Then there was a chopper circling the club area no idea why, but then i soon realized they were watching us through infrared camera. And what do you know cops pull from both directions in the alley. They were like you don't see the chopper watching you, i was like yeah i was blowing the smoke up their in the sky for them to smell it, want some?? But hey nothing illegal right? I even offered them some if they wanna try. They declined but they were cool dudes, they said they hoped you got some good action tonight cause i told them it was my bday. I LULZed so badly!

Heh... good times.

Happy birthday from me too. Have fun tonight ;-)

thanks heaty, my thing was yesterday instead of today, i like to relax on my actual b-day. Stay home, watch a movie, drink some :)

Back