Farming Simulator 2017

lol i had 2015, all i did was mess around with a bunch of mods lol

I have 2015 as well, friend of mine rented a server and we played for awhile. You're right the mods are the best part about the FS series and with a group of people the game can be enjoyable.

I have 2015 as well, friend of mine rented a server and we played for awhile. You're right the mods are the best part about the FS series and with a group of people the game can be enjoyable.
honestly had no idea there was a online part of it. but now that i do now. i would def be interested in playing with people i think it would be fun.

So i found some photos when my brothers I set up a virtual LAN and played farm sim 2015 haha...

2014-11-01_00008.jpg
2014-11-01_00002.jpg
2014-11-01_00005.jpg
2014-11-01_00014.jpg
2014-11-01_00001.jpg

Lol I would be curious to listen to a conversation on TS of guys playing that... (Man there is corn stock in the machine can't do shit anymore, I'm going on it don't worry, watch your back bro) ;)

i want the link to this game or where to buy it it looks so therapeutic

i want the link to this game or where to buy it it looks so therapeutic

http://store.steampowered.com/app/313160/

Farm Simulator 17 will be released later this month (the 25th), I'll probably pick it up, but not right away. @ColdIceShot, TS conversations are interesting:

"Transfer some money to me, I need to buy a more powerful tractor."
"Has anyone fed the cows lately?"
"Should we plant corn or canola? Canola is selling for more per ton, but the corn can be chopped to make silage."
"Have we got a mowing machine? We need to cut/rake this hay in field 14"

Of course if you get a city boy playing with you, who doesn't know wtf he's doing, it's even more fun. :D

If some of you end up getting this, I'll talk to my friend about restarting his dedicated server. Be warned: there are an absolute ton of mods created for the Farm Simulator series, it's one of the best aspects of the game. The game has two maps, one based in Europe and one in the United States. However, modders have created numerous other maps to play on, I'm currently using this one called Clover Creek. Created based on parts of PA and IA, it's a much larger scale than the base maps.

Hell yeah Id pay for a farm sim server for TBG haha.

These where convos I had in 2015:
"my fucken tractor is stuck in a tree"
"cunt banker is going to take my farm my corn crop sucked"

Last edited:
Back