EVGA Triple Discount sale

JoeLeb

Admin
Admin
Hi everyone.

EVGA is having a BIG sale. You can save up to 30 percent on select items at www.evga.com with code X95PJN1T76IONP

A couple of rtx-2080ti's are over 275 bucks cheaper with this discount. Savings on audio cards, coolers and more. See the prices and select products here: https://www.evga.com/articles/01397/valentines-day-promo/

Just remember to paste the code XX95PJN1T76IONP in your cart and apply it to get the discount. Feel free to pass it on to anyone upgrading, this sale is for a limited time only while supplies last. :) Cheers!

Last edited:
Oh yeah? Awesome, thank you very much! What did you buy and how much did you save, or is that too personal? Either way, I appreciate it and hope you saved some money!

No thank you Joe! I ordered my new Card tonight (RTX 2060 Super) it saved me $20 along with another $25 in rebates

That's terrific! Enjoy your new card, hope it makes your UCAVS fly extra smoothly. :)

p.s. Nice card! I believe it comes with free games too. You should also get GRIP and Deliver Us the Moon free with your purchase when you register your card!

Last edited:
Just wanted to say that you have one of the coolest avatars I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of them over the years.
I had to blow it up to get a really good look at it and now every time I see it I still get a good laugh out of it.

Just wanted to say that you have one of the coolest avatars I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of them over the years.
I had to blow it up to get a really good look at it and now every time I see it I still get a good laugh out of it.

I'm assuming that you're referring to the avatar for @DiTcH and not mine. :) I followed your lead and blew it up to get a good look at it and it's awesome!

I'm assuming that you're referring to the avatar for @DiTcH and not mine. :) I followed your lead and blew it up to get a good look at it and it's awesome!
NO I was referring to your Avatar Joe. ballpoint pen and a really good imagination :eek:
Who Am I.jpg

Oh, thanks. I used to love stabbing people in BF3 and BF4 before I broke my wrist a few years ago and discovered the UCAV. :) My wrist has long since healed, but my addiction to the UCAV has remained. :)

As far as the graphic goes, I can't say who the original creator was, but it spoke to me the first time I saw it and I've been using it for years now. I think if you check the stats on lockers, I still have a healthy lead on knife kills with the C100 Knife even though I haven't used it in years. Used to have on average close to 100 kills a day with it. My K/D is still horrible from the days of running into a room of people with just my knife drawn but it was always a blast of adrenaline to make the effort. :)

Oh, thanks. I used to love stabbing people in BF3 and BF4 before I broke my wrist a few years ago and discovered the UCAV. :) My wrist has long since healed, but my addiction to the UCAV has remained. :)

As far as the graphic goes, I can't say who the original creator was, but it spoke to me the first time I saw it and I've been using it for years now. I think if you check the stats on lockers, I still have a healthy lead on knife kills with the C100 Knife even though I haven't used it in years. Used to have on average close to 100 kills a day with it. My K/D is still horrible from the days of running into a room of people with just my knife drawn but it was always a blast of adrenaline to make the effort. :)
LMAOo_O

It's amazing how you could just walk right up to people with a knife drawn instead of firing at them. You could take out a whole bunch before anyone was the wiser. Here's an old video from our TBG Metro server from back in the day.

It's amazing how you could just walk right up to people with a knife drawn instead of firing at them. You could take out a whole bunch before anyone was the wiser. Here's an old video from our TBG Metro server from back in the day.

Well now I know not to be too dormant when I'm playing and always check my six when I'm running. LOL:eek:

Back