Every explosion makes me screen go black!!

DeathPanx

every explosion near me will make my screen go black and then it fades back in .. i talked to some on vent about it i forgot what they said to do got any ideas???

That has to do with your Anti-Aliasing setting. Try turning it off and see it that helps.

I had the same issue and lowered the setting to fix it. Try turning it off first though ;).

Downgrade to drivers 177.92 or earlier or upgrade to 181.xx or later (take your pick). It should fix your problems AND allow you to use AA.

Nvidia just released 182.46 yesterday. I'm using them with no issues, so why not just upgrade to the latest? Feedback on guru3d seems good.

Dude, lay of the crack. Just kidding-it is a know driver problem.

I'm running 181.22 and have not had any of the know previous issues. I had an issue with the previous 180.xx but not the blackout. Mine would artifact during explosions at times.

Yes, severe artifacts and/or blackouts in explosions are known problems for nvidia drivers between 177.92 and 180.xx drivers with AA turned on (can't remember which 180.xx revision it was that finally fixed it). It's fine for the newest drivers.

im not sure if it was my driver but what Soulzz said to do wroked just fine no more blackouts.. thanks for the help!!

Back