ESO.....server

Snakebabies

What server are we going to play on??? Is anyone already playing on a server????

Or these so called "megaservers", North America /Europe the only two?

Kattlyn'brea is my characters name if anyone else is playing.

it is like any other game in the series, except its MMO, only played about 2 hours or so, I enjoy it. If you played any game in the series and didnt like it, you wont like this.

Graphics, and over all quality of the game is there. Bethesda out did themselves on this, beautiful game. Not too sure of the proggression trees yet, but I have only created one class so far.

If it wouldn't be too much of a problem can anyone playing this record some gameplay?

If it wouldn't be too much of a problem can anyone playing this record some gameplay?
have you ever played morrowind? or Skyrim? if not, I will see what I can do. Though watching a low level run around and hit shit with an axe wont be anything exciting. A spellcaster or bow user may be more your fancy, but I dont play those classes

If you have played skyrim or morrowind they vastly improved the way you cast magic in the game but as always with a spell caster you are extremely weak to start out. I only played the demo not sure if they adjusted that or not, I would guess not

I find this game mildly heretical, but I'm a massive fan of TES: 3-5. To me, there are not enough items in the game, and the fact that you start by being basically trapped on two islands did not help. It did not capture me the same way the other games did, and therefore does not receive my money.

well, its only the 2nd MMORPG I've ever really played. Guild Wars was the first.

the reason there are lowbie zones, is that you dont get pissed off and rage quit and never play again because you cant kill mobs that are 10+ levels higher than you, mmorpg games are pretty linnear in a sense is different zones are mapped out for certain levels.

I actually spent quite some time playing this weekend I like it and plan to continue playing till I hit 50 and see what kind of end game is available. Look me up as Ochimo or ochim or ochi (I have created 3 toons so far testing the water). And if we have a guild let me know?

Sounds good, as far as a TBG guild, doubtful yett. Though I wouldnt mind getting one set up and at least keep some alts in there , that way if more of us play, it will be there

Keep in mind you can join up to 5 Guilds, so No need to worry about keep alts, Any new toon you create auto joins all the guilds your a member of.

Gimme a server I'll see if I can scrape the money together.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2

So I'm on the fence as I haven't played an MMO since EVE online. How's the leveling so far? And is there actual decent end-game content? (coming from SWTOR, when I power leveled to 50, the dungeons were bugged and pvp was a joke when bounty hunter was broken.)

Lots of bugs in this game, but to be expected of an MMO at launch. The group play is fantastic and you will either love or hate PvP.
In lieu of the launch issues, I have a level 46 Dragon Knight in Aldmeri Dominion. Character name is Wence. Hit me up.

46!
I have 3 level 12~14
Kept changing my mind :) Now I have rolled a tank and just hit 12

I gotta get back into it. may pick it up again today...My nord DK is only like 7 I think

Back