-ES-Lucas-V

HideOut

Pure headshot hack. never left his main, was able to headshot into opposite team's main.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/554486590296263808/914759390/

I hope you can see that. His battle report. 3x more points than anyone on his team and he never left base. 39/40 kills were headshots. was 35/0 before someone finally flew a jet i nto him to kill him. Also had no ping which is what I assume was part of his cheat. If you shot him, he wasnt there. He'd jump across the screen several yards. But once he was caught sniping into our main everyone was certain he was cheating. Hell even his own team complained. Never seems to happen when a tbg admin is on. Just wish they were on more. But this guy was painfully obvious.

HideOut

I even looked into more detail. Kinda curious how he got MVP medal when his team lost. You only get it awarded if your team wins AND your the server high score. Unless thats changed. Oh well. 13 headshot ribbons in one round. Thats legendary right there.

I even looked into more detail. Kinda curious how he got MVP medal when his team lost. You only get it awarded if your team wins AND your the server high score. Unless thats changed. Oh well. 13 headshot ribbons in one round. Thats legendary right there.

You can be MVP and have your team lose. Had that happen a few times for me.

Next Time we would prefer you use the Report Button which leads here: http://www.tbgclan.com/index.php?applicationform/reporting-a-player.2/form

Here is what I have found on him.

hevFGuy.png

With a player like this observing the trends in his stats may be important. So I grabbed this.

ALLW6A0.png

What I am seeing with a quick look is a guy who is a base sniper, and that's all he does. Sits back with his SRR-61 and shoots.

His HSKR is high with the SRR 61. I will monitor him but I'm not seeing anything else in stats.

high is an understatement. The very next night i got a similar experience with another player. 57/59 KSKR with same rifle. Dont know if it was same player with a changed name or not though.

yea, this Gweagle clown is at it again. Headshotting from his main that he never leaves. 95% headshot rate last round as allways. Yet with TBG on his team, he's still allowed on the servers.

It's not about TBG being on his team. We don;t care what team he is on. I have spectated him numerous times personally. We have gotten first-hand footage from him in the pass. If there was evidence he was cheating, he would have been removed a long time ago.

He is a regular on the Air Maps server, a registered user on our website, and in all interaction I've had, a stand-up guy.

Just like @x=FAST=x said.

We aren't going to just ban because you said so.

and with breaking down the stats on his one weapon to help you understand our reasoning:
Kills: 24151 (very familiar with this weapon system)
KPM: 0.91 ( Low KPM means taking time with shots/kill)
ACC: 36% ( 1 in 3 shots is a hit)
HSKR: 92% ( Primarily aims for head )

Now having those stats fresh in our minds to a player who plays the same maps and has one gaming style ( a sniper), he is very familiar with his weapon system and optics. And has enough time behind the scope to prolly have ranges to targets he KNOWS he can hit consistently, or knows how to make players take cover with his first 2 shots and then getting a HS with the 3rd.

We arent on his side, we took your report and investigated it like we do with all reports...Some guys hack...some guys are good.

Back