End Game release time

It says 9AM UTC on the 12th, meaning tomorrow morning.

from the cluttered DROID RAZR of bracketslash

it's tomorrow, but EA aren't known for being competent when it comes to releasing games through Origin.

Haha, hopefully this expansion isn't a pile of cow poop.

It's a time limit, looks like 20 minutes. Could be extended to 30, 20 goes by really fast and the game can end with both teams having the same flag capture score. I think the tie goes to the team with the highest scores. There might be a 12 flag score limit but in four rounds I haven't seen any team cap more than 4, all games have timed out. Also we will have to decide on whether or not to have any kind of spawn protection rule, there is no uncap since there is only a flag spawn location but the nature of this gameplay means there is some serious spawn raping. I don't think there is anything we can do about it though, that's kind of the nature of this beast.

Capture the flag always has spawn raping. That is the point actually. You kill till you get the flag. There should be no rule for this. And a bitch to admin.

I havent played a ctf.mode since cod2....cant wait. Started my dl before I left for work..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Capture the flag always has spawn raping. That is the point actually. You kill till you get the flag. There should be no rule for this. And a bitch to admin.

Agreed!

Time limit seemed ok to me.

Games were fast this morning with less than 20 players. I don't imagine the games are any slower with a full server.

Games were fast this morning with less than 20 players. I don't imagine the games are any slower with a full server.

Guess I need to play a bit more to see. Might want to leave it as is for now so all have time to see the other maps. Maybe bump up the tix this weekend? IDK... Its up to you guys.

Back