EltampaKilla

AZ-Ranger

*Game: BF2

*Server Name: TBG Karkand

*Date/time: Unsure (I caught him in another server)

*Player Name: ElTampaKilla

*Offense: Aimbot

Evidence:

Comments:

Can you post a better picture? The picture is rather small which won't help us one bit.

I have the current info for Tampa from the logs, but I want to wait for current info on Miami. I could ban from the info i have found, but more than likely he has changed everything since.

<object width="425" height="279"><object width="425" height="279">Well the embed didn't work...damn the luck.<embed src="http://media.xfire.com/swf/embedplayer.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="videoid=3f60a6" width="425" height="279"></object><embed src="http://media.xfire.com/swf/embedplayer.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="videoid=3f60a6" width="425" height="279"></object>

So, I also noticed that he was in communication with ColdBody during the round and frequently killing him. I saw the window appear in the lower right at about :35. So, is he hacking with him?

So, I also noticed that he was in communication with ColdBody during the round and frequently killing him. I saw the window appear in the lower right at about :35. So, is he hacking with him?

I took the video and was in communication with Cold.

Cold was an ex-friend and ex-clanmate.

He was removed from our clan after he was classified as a restricted user at Pbbans.

Truth is though we had accusations against him, most of the accusations came from Boseefus/Aurab|eua so we took them with a grain of salt.

It was only after Cold was kicked out of our clan that a newer video was taken of Cold that clearly shows him hacking.

When the video was made, Cold was removed from the clan but still my friend.

When this video was posted, Cold admitted to me that he was actually aimbotting during the making of the video and Tampa was successful in killing him multiple times.

Thank you Ranger for your honesty! I have no reason to doubt your word - considering first the reputation of your clan and second, the amount of hackers you helped put away at various servers.

Truth is that Cold let down a lot of good people. None more then you. Trying to help a friend in need, or defend him - was a noble thing to do, and nobody looks down on you because of that. Cold did not deserve to be your friend, and to do what he did lately, basically piss on everyone - it's a real shame. At one point he had everything that most players would want in bf2. Membership in the most exclusive and feared clan - WOoKie, SGA with pbbans and the friendship and respect of many server admins and other clans members. What a piece of work!

See ya in the game!

P.S.: I was on the lookout for Miami after he got banned @ =E=, but never saw him in our server.

Thank you for the kind words.

I am truly humbled mega.

I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield.

glad you busted that tampa-asshat

i got tired of spec'ing him and not getting a decent video out of the bunch

Back