EChondo here stopping by to say hello...

EChondo

Hey everyone, I put a neat summary about myself in my signature. Basically I'm a computer hardware engineer that loves playing video games and I basically want a group of people to play and hang out with on Battlfield 3 etc.

I have experience with my own servers and groups before in the past, nothing major just around 20-30 members from time to time but games die out and communities fade if nothing is really happening, you guys get the idea. Well if anyone wants to hit me up on Steam/Origin for some BF3 then do so!

Origin: EChondo
Steam: EChondo

(it's my nickname, don't hate <3)

Welcome to the website Echondo. How did you hear about us? Are you a regular on one of the servers? Look around the forums you'll see many diverse individuals here.

To be honest I was in the BF3 server browser and one of the 4 servers was there, I don't have any regulars that I play with so I thought I could give a group/clan a go and went to the website!

Pleasure to meet you EChondo, thank you for the introduction. Please, if you enjoy the server we would be more than happy for you to join us on team speak, cause a little ruckuss in game, blow up some shit, and most importantly have fun.

We have a pretty active user base here, Im sure there are a lot of people here that you would have a good time playing with.

See you server side ;D

Back