EA "won't have another Battlefield back for a couple of years,"

ColdIceShot

http://www.pcgamer.com/no-new-battlefield-game-in-2017-says-ea/

Sorry if this is dated but I stiil can't beleive EA is that stupid again:

"Battlefield 1 is doing pretty well for Electronic Arts—so well, in fact, that you're not going to see another one for a good while to come. EA "won't have another Battlefield back for a couple of years," CFO Blake Jorgensen said at the Nasdaq 35th Investor Program, as reported by Videogamer.com. "Next year we'll have Battlefront, the Star Wars game."

The new Star Wars Battlefront will be "much bigger" and "more exciting" than last year's edition, and will focus on the new movies, something the current game won't do until the release of the Rogue One: Scarif DLC on December 6.

"We were really working with the old canvas of Star Wars, the old trilogy. We weren't using any of the new materials that came out of [Episode 8] because our game actually came out slightly before the movie," Jorgensen said. "Next year we'll have the opportunity to leverage more of that content from the new movies and we think that'll make the opportunity much larger."

CFO Blake Jorgensen you can put your Battlefront where I think sir I won't buy it. Is that clear enough?

Don't really care lol. EA doesn't get it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ash
Screw those putos (EA) ! "Couple of years" Lets hope the earth survives!:eek:
As a friend of mine says "They dont want make no money."
All the more reason to add DRAGON VALLEY to the BF3 maps server, TBG
Soulzz you have the power make it happen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:p

I see this as a good thing. I'd rather not get new Battlefields all the time and split player bases between the different games. I just started enjoying BF4 again!

Looks good. Do you know if they will have a free player weekend? Overwatch did and I ended up buying it. Today is the last day to get it on sale.

@ChromeLightsaber is Right, if you are open to new games and not just a BF person, so much exists for far cheaper.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Back