EA Origin free game!

Sano

Check your email account associated with Origin. I got a code for a free game (1 of 3; Dragon Age Origins, BC2, and Spore are the choices). Its a promotional thing for their 1 year anniversary.

I picked Dragon Age: Origins.

Apparently alot of people aren't getting them...and support doesn't know anything...no surprise there lol.

the funny thing is, i've had origin since the sucker came out :D

That sucks that you guys aren't getting a code... neither of my close friends got one either. Probably can't use the code more then once, otherwise Id share.

You could share and we'd find out. :p

I was talking with chat...they claimed and should have gotten it already and told me to take it up with higher support. lolz Typical. Ah well.

I swear EA cannot do anything right. After talking with support they finally gave me a code....and invalid code....I swear they should be giving me a free game of my choice from this annoyance///

Well, at least Steam kind of has the same attitude (or at least the publishers do). $1 = 1 Pound = 1 Euro for a lot of games... Steam trading has "fixed" some of that though.

I didn't get one... either way, I have both DA and BC2, not to keen on Spore even if it is free.

Well after I yelled at EA support hey finally credited the game to my account....lolz

Back