EA Login problems

All I get is a "FAILED TO JOIN SERVER" "An unknown error occurred" message no matter what server I try to join.
\

Cracky, No Ucavs in there anyway ! :) I was finally able to join and the server crashed LOL. There are still a few bugs .

Battlefield 1 Open Beta is currently experiencing server outages. We're working to resolve as soon as possible. Please stay tuned for more updates.

^from EA

I heard from a player last night that updated his Nvidia drivers and had a stuttering issue in game. Don't update..I didn't and the game play was fine.
That's a huge generalization. I've tried 2 driver versions. The latest one has problems, and not just with BF1. The one before that works fine on everything, including BF1

LOL, I can't update my drivers! Keeps telling me failed installation.

Last edited:
so how the fuck do i get a security code if i dont have that same phone number for real

I can get into servers now, but spawn with no weapons at all.

I to spawned in with no hands or weapons. On my second attempt at play all was well

First, just download a GTX 1080, the waterproof one if you have a chance. After that, you wont need new drivers.
Alternatively, you can download some extra RAM as well, and mount it into the new driver, in this case you will need the driver too.
I downloaded a new driver for my bus yesterday, works well.

I knew I got the pro version for a reason. Seriously, there's a workaround on how to disable auto updates.. or you can get the pro version for $28- $38.00 dollars

I ended up downloading DDU and completely removing the older drivers. Afterwards it worked flawlessly, just never encountered that in the past but after some reading it's been prevalent for a while.

Back