DRAGON VALLEY MAP AGAIN ON "! ! [TBG] BF2 + BF3 MAPS # 60HZ / 5GHZ CPU | TBGclan.com"

Thriller

Dragon-Valley-2015.jpg

Hi guys, first of all my congratulations on your community and the hosted servers.

In the past, the "Dragon Valley" map was available on the BTF 2 and BTF 3 classic map server but for some reason it has been removed and many players have missed that great map with a huge amount of conquest points and vehicles. I know that the map is not perfect but currently it's some difficult to find a server with this map.. most servers set very repeated maps and the voting system shows limited map options. Anyway, in this post I will not talk about other maps, only "Dragon Valley".

Please set this map back on the classic map server, also please if anyone would like to comment on this, comment with arguments. Thank you

Could try it out again. Would be refreshing to have a new map added to the rotation

While I don't mind it being added back, it is an ok map, always nice to see change, but the map has its downsides to it in terms of being an open map the fighting is a bit limited due to the narrowness on both sides of the map, but nevertheless, always good to mix it up a bit

THE QUESTION IS @militarydan81 DO U APPROVE? :)

.....we've been down this... treacherous road before.

First: Am I seeing things or did you remove firestorm and add Dragon Valley in the rotation? (i am hoping my browser is just telling me lies..)

Second: I agree - adding a new map would be quite refreshing to the server... I think its save to say that because the server name pertains to BF2/BF3 maps than our options are limited as far as adding a different map. Actually... unless the name of the server is changed than I believe Dragon Valley is the only other BF2/BF3 map we can play on this particular BF4 server, correct?

Third: Thriller... I don't know you and am going to be blunt... When I see you on this server - I'm going to run you over with a tank AND put her in reverse and back over your dead carcass just to make sure you are down.

No hard feelings please. :)

Yea firestorm was deleted by mistake. Added that back in.

Also, dragon valley technically is a bf2 map so it fits the theme. If its giving us problems, I will have to remove it again

And dont forget we could always add yet another map....metro...that is originally a BF3 map :)

Its always been glitchy, I usually find another game after about 5 minutes. Ill give it a shot again.

.....we've been down this... treacherous road before.

First: Am I seeing things or did you remove firestorm and add Dragon Valley in the rotation? (i am hoping my browser is just telling me lies..)

Second: I agree - adding a new map would be quite refreshing to the server... I think its save to say that because the server name pertains to BF2/BF3 maps than our options are limited as far as adding a different map. Actually... unless the name of the server is changed than I believe Dragon Valley is the only other BF2/BF3 map we can play on this particular BF4 server, correct?

Third: Thriller... I don't know you and am going to be blunt... When I see you on this server - I'm going to run you over with a tank AND put her in reverse and back over your dead carcass just to make sure you are down.

No hard feelings please. :)
hehe so I'm afraid I'll have to use my AC-130 with you

Thank you very much for your responses, it would be great if the TBG council chamber considers the idea. It's true that there is a small controversy regarding the map but it has some very interesting things and that many players miss. There we have great coverage for helicopters, the central point offers an interesting infantry combat, among other things.

I miss this map as well as other forgotten "Dragon Pass" (china rising) and giants of karelia (final stand)

Last edited:
Back