Downloaded BF3 update and there is an issue I guess.

Duke

I just finished downloading the (patch) update and Origin is still telling me there is an update available and asking me if I want to download. I sure hope I don't have to download that again because it took me a few hours.

I saw a message on Battlelog where they are aware of the problem so we will see.

Battlelog :

We are aware of the Patch download issue. We are currently working on fixing this as soon as possible.

it took a couple times but got it to load through Chrome - update and it launching Origin on it's on. Ghost-medic did too.

I'm such a dumb A$$. I just needed to click the update after the download. Sheezzzh!

Downloaded the patch now I am getting pop ups that say account already in use on another computer. Anyone else getting this?

Downloaded the patch now I am getting pop ups that say account already in use on another computer. Anyone else getting this?

Does this happen when you try to join a server? My download went smooth but I didnt have time to play afterwards.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

I had that about a year ago during one of the updates. It auto-corrected after reboot if I remember correctly. No problems yesterday and I played a few rounds afterwards.

Yes when I go to join it says account already in use on another computer. I am also being disconnected from servers and have to rejoin constantly.

Back